- 11-15 years’ experience in general logistics management, product support, sustainment planning and engineering analysis
- 8 years’ specialized hands on experience reviewing, creating, updating, coordinating, and sustaining LCSPs
- Strong computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office products, and the ability to learn and use new software programs
- Solid work ethic including ability to work with limited local supervision, and strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Familiarity with LTRS operations and logistics support programs at Vandenberg AFB, CA and Cape Canaveral AFS, FL
- Knowledge of technical operations related to the Range of the Future systems
- Cyber Security certification such as Security+
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in engineering, information technology, science, business, or other related area of study.
Clearance: Active Secret
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $85,000-$115,000; however, USfalcon considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities as well as a candidate’s work experience, knowledge, skills, education and training.
Benefits Offered: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, EAP, parental leave, pet insurance, paid time off, and holidays.