USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking Senior Scheduler to support the Tanker Directorate at Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
The Senior Scheduler will provide acquisition program management support for all phases of the acquisition lifecycle commensurate with the Tanker Directorate portfolio and support the development of program requirements documents and produce and/or review products for program office use; provide support for all aspects of program cost, schedule, and performance.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience, or
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of eighteen (18) years’ relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Open Plan Professional (OPP) and/or similar scheduling tools
- Demonstrated government or commercial experience in FAA aircraft certifications, Airworthiness Certification, Supplemental Type Certificate, and commercial derivative type aircraft upgrades
- Demonstrated familiarity with the administration of SharePoint sites and other internal IT-based distribution
- Experience with development, verification and/or production of fixed wing aircraft across the acquisition lifecycle
(per DoDI 5000.02).
- Demonstrated capability to support program execution per established strategies and plans, support all
program milestones, and provide support for briefings and meetings as required as well as support the
development of program requirements documents, produce and/or review products for program office use—to
include acquisition strategies and plans, integrated schedules, all required program documentation, program risk
management plans and tracking, and proposal evaluation.
- Experience with the support for all aspects of program cost, schedule, and performance such as:
tracking, appropriation and allocation of funds to ensure the efficient obligation and execution of funds and
ensure costs and scheduled activities are aligned and tracked to meet program goals.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in the planning and supporting of technical interchange meetings, design
reviews, program management reviews, production and sustainment reviews and other meetings as required.