USfalcon is seeking an experienced information and graphic design candidate to support its growing information design service offering. The candidate should be able to develop highly engaging infographics and create various types of communication products for Department of Defense (DoD) and federal government agencies. Multitasking is critical, and a successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as, be able to effectively manage multiple customers simultaneously. It is expected that the candidate will work directly with customers, and potentially across multiple USfalcon projects. Being a self-starter is another attribute that the information design team is looking for in a candidate. The ability to identify new opportunities and learn new skills is an essential ingredient for growing this service offering, and USfalcon is seeking a candidate that will help continue the growth and desires increased responsibility within USfalcon. A background in graphic design and data analysis is preferred; however, it is not essential if a candidate can demonstrate analytical thinking in prior design/communications projects.
Efforts will include, but not limited to:
• Working in a fast-paced environment
• Providing high quality graphic and information design products for web and print
• Developing trust with customers and team members
• Assist with any post-production efforts, if needed
• Working independently or as a member of a team
• Recommending solutions to meet or exceed customer requirements