USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Journeyman Configuration Technical Data Manager to support the Tanker Directorate at Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
- CONUS travel may be required.
- Support the development and integration of configuration management and technical data management
processes into acquisition, sustainment and contracting strategies and supporting documentation.
- Review and evaluate OEM proposals and reports for configuration status accounting of assigned systems,
subsystems and compliance with Government technical data requirements.
- Plan/implement FCAs and PCAs, and confirm the adequacy of data used to support these audits.
- Participate in Government review/meetings/working groups as applicable and in government and industry teams
for the resolution of complex configuration management issues.
- Review OEM-delivered programmatic data (e.g., engineering drawings, performance specifications, hardware and
software configuration documentation, interface control documentation, and commercial item descriptions and
specifications to ensure that deliverables meet technical and programmatic requirements.
- Perform CM/DM functions to include Configuration Identification (Computer Program Identification Numbering
(CPIN), Configuration Items (CIs), Common Systems Configuration Engineering (CSCE), Generation Receiving
Integrated Tracked System (GRITS), Configuration Control (Configuration Control Processes (CCP), Request for
Deviation (RFD)), Configuration Audits and Program Reviews (System Verification Reviews (SVR)), Configuration
Status Accounting, and Data management (DIDs, CDRLs, EDM, DR, Deviations/Waivers, Material Improvement
Program (MIP) Review Board).
- Prepare and submit product data or perform other configuration management activities as required, to include
support for CCB Charter development and the administration of CCB activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- An additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted for education, for a total of eight (8) years of
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Demonstrated experience with implementation of DoD configuration and data management processes.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with management, review, staffing, and tracking of Original Equipment
Manufacturer (OEM) data deliverables and Engineering Data Management (EDM).
- Demonstrated experience with planning and execution of component/subsystem and system FCAs and PCAs.
- Demonstrated experience with Generation Receiving Integrated Tracked System (GRITS) and Multiple User ECP
Automated Review System (MEARS) capabilities and usage.
- Demonstrated experience with deficiency reporting processes.
- Experience with development, verification and/or production of fixed wing aircraft and the acquisition lifecycle.