- A minimum of ten (10) years demonstrated experience with successful government/military proposal development (including proposals valued at $100 M and above) is highly preferred; however, equivalent types of experience will be considered for exceptional candidates.
- An additional five (5) years of direct relevant experience may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to collaborate effectively with personnel at all levels, from subject matter experts to company executives.
- Strong process orientation.
- Flexibility in the face of rapidly changing circumstances.
- Commitment to continual process refinement and self-improvement.
- APMP Practitioner or Professional certification.
- Strong technical writing capability.
- Advanced proposal graphics development
Education: Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related field, from an accredited institution.
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.