- A minimum of ten (10) years of operational and technical military experience in planning, developing, coordinating and executing United States Air Force (USAF) participation in Command, Service, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) and Combatant Commander (CCMD) operations, exercises, demonstrations and experiments.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in Special Technical Operations (STO) and Special Access Programs/Special Access Requirements (SAP/SAR) planning and execution.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience of space and signals intelligence working as part of an Air Operations Center (AOC).
- A minimum of five (5) years experience of planning and execution STO/SAP at the JSpOC/CSpOC as a Space Control Coordination Element team member or Subject Mater Expert.
- An additional six (6) years of relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Possess working knowledge of tools used for exercise planning such as JTIMS, JMSEL, JLLS, DCO, PDAS, etc.
- Working knowledge of the STO Review and Approval Process (RAP) and Space Control Negation System (SCNS) Concept of Operations (CONOPS).
- Previous Advance Training and Major Exercise experience in support CCMD and Service level exercises (Terminal Fury, Global Lightning, Global Thunder, Austere Challenge, Internal Look, Ulchi Freedom Guardian, Panamax, ACC Flag exercises [Red Flag, Blue Flag, Virtual Flag], Space Scrimmage) or other Department of Defense (DoD) exercise customers.
Education: Master’s degree in the Sciences, Education, Business, Management, from an accredited institution.
Clearance: Final Top Secret/SCI security clearance. Qualify for STO/SAP access.