- 3 years of experience in information technology operations or system repair
- 3+ years to be considered a senior administrator and identified as a Systems Engineer
- 3 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- DCGS-A V3.1.x WSS administration experience.
- Intelligence software applications such as ArcGIS suite, Analyst Notebook, QueryTree, Distributed Integration Backbone (DIB)
- Oracle Databases, Oracle RAC, and Oracle client installation/configuration
- JAVA and/or XML script creation
- Maintaining virtual machine servers in a provided VMware Environment.
- Knowledge of client and server software interaction including web-based application design, support, and integration.
- Software, hardware, and network troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Experience with remote system administration software.
- Basic networking principles and system network configuration.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimum direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are a must.
- Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation and any other associated directives and regulations.
- Prepare status report as well as briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans and schedules. Manage Security activities in specific areas as assigned.
- Understands Information Assurance methodology and security principles.
- Bachelor's degree or Associates degree in Computer Science preferred.
· Comptia Security +
· Minimum CE:
o Comptia Server +
o Comptia Linux +
o Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
o Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
o Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
Travel: Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms.