Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
* General familiarity with DoD contract management.
* General familiarity with Contracting Writing System (CONWRITE), FEDBIZOPS, Electronic Document Access (EDA), Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG), AF Data Services, and other contract management systems.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
* Maintain familiarity with current regulations and changes affecting the CONWRITE system and ensure relevant information is forwarded to Contracting Officers and Buyers.
* Review and correct (as required) contractual documentation prior to entry into CONWRITE, and ensure distribution to appropriate Government and contractor personnel.
* Ensure the currency of file maintenance within the contract management system. Oversee the process for document release and return into the contract management system. Accurately track and maintain the listing of personnel with access to contract files.
* Provide administrative assistance to the CO with the following tasks:
* Preparing contract and modifications.
* Distributing contract documentation.
* Providing database support and computer applications.
* Supporting contract closeout.
* Collecting data for audit and/or report requests.
* Coordinating with other Government agencies.
* Coordinating with Defense Financial Accounting System (DFAS).
* Creating, retrieving, and requesting contracting reports.
* Producing copies of acquisition documentation.
* Preparing source selection materials.
* Tracking contract milestones.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Final Secret Security Clearance.
* Standard office working conditions.
* CONUS travel may be required.
Job Specific Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited program and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.