USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Senior Configuration Technical Data Manager to work out of Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
- CONUS travel may be required.
- Support the development and integration of configuration management and technical data management
processes into acquisition, sustainment and contracting strategies and supporting documentation.
- Review and evaluate OEM proposals and reports for configuration status accounting of assigned
systems/subsystems and compliance with Government technical data requirements.
- Plan and implement Functional Configuration Audits (FCA) and Physical Configuration Audits (PCA) and confirm
the adequacy of data used to support these audits.
- Participate in government review/meetings/working groups as applicable and in government and industry teams
for the resolution of complex configuration management issues.
- Review OEM-delivered programmatic data to ensure that deliverables meets technical and programmatic
- Prepare and submit product data or perform other configuration management activities as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Eight (8) of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of experience in configuration and technical data management may be substituted
for education, for a total of twelve (12) years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).