USfalcon Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Software Developer to work out of WPAFB, OH.
- The selected candidate will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle as an on-site member
of our development team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM related field (e.g. Information Technology, Information Science,
etc) and a minimum of 2 years’ experience developing software applications in Java
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent teamwork and organization skills
XML, XSD, JSON
- Experience developing SQL queries preferably for an Oracle database
- Experience in software design/development with the following technologies C#, Perl, Python, KML, HTML 5, XSLT,
- Experience in agile development environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).