USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Senior Logistics Manager to work out of Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
- CONUS travel may be required.
- Develop and review logistics planning documents, acquisition and product support strategies and plans,
supportability assessments, and recommendations for improvement of product support plans. Perform any
related support relative tothe Integrated Product Support elements as outlined in AFI 63-101 and the PSM
Guidebook, Appendix A, during all phases of the acquisition lifecycle.
- Provide technical expertise during all phases of testing to ensure documentation as written will be sufficient
for government usage.
- Prepare reports, prepare studies, define alternative solutions and recommending actions, and perform any
related tasks that provide logisticians the capability to accomplish logistics management of the Product Support
- Support evaluations of OEM proposals, deployment plans for delivery of systems to sites worldwide, integrated
logistics support plans, life-cycle sustainment plans, technical orders, technical manuals, electronic technical
manuals, illustrated parts breakdowns, training systems, support equipment, test equipment, and work
specifications to ensure that the documentation meets Government requirements for field supportable combat
- Track, report, and evaluate metrics, prepare analyses, and provide technical assistance for total life cycle cost,
- Provide support for the Source of Repair Assessment Process, Depot Source of Repair decisions and activities,
contract and/or organic repair standup, provide analysis and review of requirements and production data to
ensure cost, schedule and performance goals are achieved.
- Provide expertise for determining, regulating, and/or controlling the level of flow of supplies from initial
planning through acquisition, storage, issue, and utilization or disposal.
- Assist with DIDs, CDRLs, data calls, and reviews.
- Forecast the logistics budget for spares, equipment and GFP each fiscal year to ensure logistic requirements are
accounted for and funded.
- Provide GFP inputs for incorporation into RFPs. Those inputs will be applicable to accompanying Statement of
Work, standard GFP clauses and/or general and special provisions and CDRL items covering the GFP needs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- An additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted for education, for a total of fifteen (15) years of
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Knowledge and experience with the application of DoD 5000.02, AFIs 21-101, 63-101, 63-131, and AFPAM
63-128 and related guidance in support of product support planning and execution for a fixed wing aircraft.
- Knowledge and experience with the Product Support Manager (PSM) Guidebook.
- Understanding of the twelve product support elements and experience with general DoD logistics (e.g.,
maintenance planning, supply support, and depot operations) related to system design, integration, and field