USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Senior Acquisition Program Manager to work out of Wright-Patterson AFB, OH.
- CONUS travel may be required.
- Participate in system developer or original equipment manufacturer technical and programmatic reviews, identify
risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Function independently as DAG support for KC-46 Ops Integrated Product Team interface to prime contractor
information and SharePoint-based systems.
- Coordinate requirements across internal and external stakeholders to manage access and accounts to joint
- Support KC-46 DAG Sub-IPT to ensure accurate accounting, and tracking of Division-level staff taskers.
Professionally engage across Division and Directorate personnel (up to General officer-level) to complete DAG
- Improve and implement the Division workflow and executive documentation coordination processes, and serve
as the primary interface to the Directorate, AFLCMC, Air Staff, and OSD workflow systems (as required).
- Prepare and edit program documents and executive briefings for senior leadership presentation to HQ USAF and
DoD leadership. Serve as integration point for information requests from KC-46 IPT Leads and Subject Matter
Experts for incorporation into executive-level documentation.
- Consistently ensure high quality and timely response to all program and external taskers.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Master's degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of eighteen (18) years’ relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Demonstrated experience supporting or working within a Director’s Action Group (DAG) or Commander’s Action
Group (CAG) operations, or with the Air Force Senior Officer Communication and Coordination Electronic Resource
- Demonstrated experience developing, staffing, and tracking complex written documentation (i.e., staff packages)
and briefings at program office, Program Executive Officer, Air Staff and OSD levels.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the administration of SharePoint sites and other internal IT-based distribution
- Experience with development, verification and/or production of fixed wing aircraft across the acquisition lifecycle
(per DoDI 5000.02).
- Demonstrated capability to support program execution per established strategies and plans, support all
program milestones, and provide support for briefings and meetings as required as well as support the
development of program requirements documents, produce and/or review products for program office use—to
include acquisition strategies and plans, integrated schedules, all required program documentation, program risk
management plans and tracking, and proposal evaluation.
- Experience with the support for all aspects of program cost, schedule, and performance such as:
tracking, appropriation and allocation of funds to ensure the efficient obligation and execution of funds and
ensure costs and scheduled activities are aligned and tracked to meet program goals.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in the planning and supporting of technical interchange meetings, design
reviews, program management reviews, production and sustainment reviews and other meetings as required.