USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager for our Apache Maintenance Trainer (ATM) Program to work out of Newport News, Virginia.
- CONUS and limited OCONUS travel may be required.
- Manage the planning of logistics support strategies, and establish standard logistics processes and tools.
- Lead a team of 15 to 20 people including a materials manager supervising supply technicians, inventory clerks
and toolroom attendants as well as a training manager and instructors.
- Manage all contract logistics activities for compliance with standard processes and contract requirements.
- Manage a multi-million-dollar procurement activity to include identifying and approving vendors, ensuring
competitive pricing and receiving quality products for use on the AMT Program.
- Manage the coordination of logistics activities including logistics planning, training, technical manuals and
- Identify logistics support issues and provide leadership in developing innovative logistics solutions for our
- Act as the primary contact for logistics support activities and lead progress planning and review sessions to
discuss costs, schedule, and technical performance.
- Manage the development and implementation of annual and long-term technical, schedule, quality, business,
and financial objectives for logistic support activities.
- Conduct technical meetings, briefings and teleconferences with various government and industry experts in all
matters related to ILS and program support.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Nine (9) or more years of progressively complex integrated logistics support experience in an aviation
environment with at least seven of those years managing logistics support processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with continuous improve methodologies (i.e. Six Sigma).
- Experience in aerospace/defense industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of principles, concepts and practices of logistics management and experience
demonstrating a broad application of those practices and standards.