USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking Electrical Group Lead and contributor to work out of Moffett Field in Sunnyvale/Mountain View, CA.
Position is based upon award of contract
- Responsible for providing project management oversight, mentoring, technical supervision, technical expertise, and peer reviews of all electrical projects.
- Lead and execute assigned programs within NASA Acquisition Framework including management of cost, schedule and performance attributes of major complex projects.
- Responsible to develop and manage manpower planning, project budgets, work break down structures, resource controls, task assignments, risk assessment and mitigation, Earned Value Management and resource provisions.
- Responsibilities include, inter-corporate planning of quality control, configuration management, manufacturing / production, and life cycle support/logistics elements of assigned projects.
- Electrical Group Lead will assist upper management with development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for, leading a team of multidisciplinary people to accomplish a single goal within scheduled time constraints while meeting all of the customer requirements.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Electrical Engineering.
- At least five (5) years of experience in supervising electrical engineers in spacecraft design and development.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- A Master’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution or equivalent in technical management is desirable.
- Strong customer relationship and customer expectation management skills are a must.
- Self-starter-can be trusted and empowered by the corporation to act quickly and decisively to meet customer requirements and mission needs.
- Strong customer focus: deeply committed to Mission accomplishment, friendly, cooperative, and team player.
- Strong people skills to keep the support work force motivated, professionally challenged, and very stable.
- Background in Research & Development and technical testing.
- Experience in leading support to the planning, conduct, execution, and reporting of results for developmental testing.
- Experience in the design, development and integration of space platforms and associated systems
- Proficient at creating work plans / WBSs / schedules; staffing plans; developing spend plans and budgets.
- Effective at tracking project execution against WBSs, Schedules, and Budgets and determining and reporting variances as required by the Government COR or his representatives.
- An adroit problem solver: quickly identifies, analyzes, and mitigates risks and reduces program variances to acceptable levels.
- PMP certified desired/not required.